Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GANG MEMBERS ONLY

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Gang Owned Ports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gang Owned Ports Empty
PostSubject: Gang Owned Ports   Gang Owned Ports I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm

Whats the deal, we gonna look at consolidating these ports? I see we are apparently attacking another port (i forget which one!). There any plan of action around this?
So far i have been doin most of my work in Tortuga - TDOGG - a member of the attacking gang - is a bit of a target of mine there. But i have tried to crime in Bonecrushers Bastion too.. Did we acquire these thruough fluke?
Back to top Go down
Smittyjack
Pirate
Pirate
Smittyjack

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-19

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 109,679,503
Defense: 66,849,521
Seamanship: 42,404,081

Gang Owned Ports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Owned Ports   Gang Owned Ports I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:32 am

Pretty much a total fluke, Belv!! We just played the game and ended up with those 2 ports. I know Calafate spent alot of time in Bonecrushers there for a while. Tortuga must have been you!
Back to top Go down
believe
Deck Scrubber

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 255,982
Defense: 232,148
Seamanship: 159,729

Gang Owned Ports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Owned Ports   Gang Owned Ports I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:03 am

We just lost Bonecrushers!I don't really quite understand all this port ownership things.Maybe someone can enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Calafate
Deck Scrubber

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-23

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 1,616,669
Defense: 1,823,030
Seamanship: 619,961

Gang Owned Ports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Owned Ports   Gang Owned Ports I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:49 pm

http://v2.ruletheseas.com/index.php?on=forum&tid=18182

If your gang is not the current leader of a port, you will have a much easier time claiming the port in the name of your gang by attacking the current leader of that port. The gang with the most significant number of attacks against the current leader will be displayed under the current leader.
In regards to stealth take overs, they are still possible as combat is not the only means of port ownership, however, a significant amount of successful attacks have to be made in order for your gang to be displayed.
For instance, you are a real life gang that has port ownership. If a great number of attacks are made against you, don't you think you would notice? =]
We will not disclose the exact formula, but we will say is that combat points are only given to attacks against the owning gang. The owning gang will get the same amount of points for killing the 'runner up' and will receive minor points for killing other gangs.
Successful attacks made within a city your gang has ownership of will now give a bonus 10% experience for the victor and the gang.
Inactive players (haven't been online in a reasonable amount of days) now have no positive effect whatsoever on the gangs 'score' which determines port ownership.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang Owned Ports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang Owned Ports   Gang Owned Ports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang Owned Ports
Page 1 of 1