Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GANG MEMBERS ONLY

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

How to hit a bunny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coma
Admin
Coma

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-18

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 117,659,281
Defense: 25,098,254
Seamanship: 34,418,004

How to hit a bunny Empty
PostSubject: How to hit a bunny   How to hit a bunny I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Ever wondered how someone is able to hit a particular bunny over and over and you can't hit him even once...read on.

Bring up your system clock (double click on the clock in the lower right corner)

make sure you can see it after making your RTS screen active. Now go to the ward and press F5 every few seconds until you see the minute change for the server time.
Immediately look at your PC clock and make a mental note of the time.

Now, when there is 1 minute left on ward time for the person you want to hit, click on their name and then click the attack link.

Watch your PC clock and when there is about 5 seconds until the RTS clock minutes is about the change start rapping in your F5 key for about 5-7 seconds.

Now, check the ganag attack log and see if you got em.

The clock tends to drift in a clockwise manner. So, today the rollover time may be 10 seconds after, tomorrow it may be 25 seconds after.
As you get more practice you will be able to hone in on a 2-3 second hit window.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
https://div2.darkbb.com

How to hit a bunny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Information :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: