Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GANG MEMBERS ONLY

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Noob Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coma
Admin
Coma

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-18

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 117,659,281
Defense: 25,098,254
Seamanship: 34,418,004

Noob Information Empty
PostSubject: Noob Information   Noob Information I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:40 am

In this thread I'm going to post 2 messages. 1 for a nobb who you want to help or befriend and 1 for a new gang member.

Last edited by Coma on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://div2.darkbb.com
Coma
Admin
Coma

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-18

V3 Character Sheet
Strength: 117,659,281
Defense: 25,098,254
Seamanship: 34,418,004

Noob Information Empty
PostSubject: Message for a Noob - Non Gang Member   Noob Information I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:42 am

Save as much as possible and mug as mug as possible. Don't be a sap and give it back like me.

You're main goal right now is to get to max cash, $1.682 billion. That will earn you $67 mil a day in interest.

Do your dailys (slots, dig, dip & vote)

Save your points, you will need to to train.

Only train and do crimes naturally. Don't refill with points.

AFTER max cash you should set your sites in a Caribbean Chain for a house. You'll need to be in a gang or start your own to have a place to stick your excess cash so you can keep earning interest.

Do the quests. There are some good rewards out there.

Read the RTS Wiki. It was written for version 1 but most of the important info is still relevant.

Start looking for a gang. You don't need to be powerful to be in a gang. A lot of gangs will take anyone just to get their numbers up. Larger gangs can do larger gang crimes. What is important is that you are an active loyal member of the gang. A gang will also be bale to give you much better gear than you can afford at your level.

Spend some time in the Tavern and get a feel for whats going on in the game. It's a social game and there is always stuff happening to different pirates. It pays to be in the know.

Read through some of the forums. They are funny, sad and generally amusing.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://div2.darkbb.com

Noob Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game Information :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: